Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose - Penetrant, Rust Preventer, Lubricant, and Moisture Displacer - 2 oz. Spray Bottle
Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose - a toolkit in a spray bottle - does many things and does them well: provides up to one year of rust prevention, works as a lubricant, a super-fast penetrating oil, and dislaces moisture to protect electronics. It literally has thousands of applications. Rust Patrol protects equipment, restores your vehicle, unsticks locks and parts, stops squeaks, and keeps stainless steel appliances looking like new. Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose uses nanotechnology to outperform other products across the market, and whether at home or on the job, Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose will get the job done right the first time! *NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. See Rust Patrol Lubricating Oil (No VOCs).
- TOOLKIT IN A PUMP SPRAY. At home or on the job, Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose is the one can to do it all. It protects against rust, lubricates, frees stuck parts, and displaces moisture. As the best penetrating formula, it is fast-acting using less solvents than the competition. It even cleans your firearms faster than ever before. Remove fouling and powder with ease, lubricate the slide, action, rails, bolts, etc., all while protecting your firearms from rust.
- HANDY SMALL SIZE. Easy to carry in your toolbox or glove box, keep Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose where you need it most.
- GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. Stop fixing the same thing month after month! Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose protects equipment on the first try.
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA. Rust Patrol Multi-Purpose protects metals up to one year (depending on conditions). Industrial users in high humidity, high salinity environments can count on Rust Patrol!
- This product only ships to the contiguous 48 states in the U.S. minus California. Federal regulations require this product to ship via ground ship methods only. *NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. See Rust Patrol Lubricating Oil (No VOCs).
MASS Management warrants our products to be free of manufacturing defects in accordance with applicable Rust Patrol® quality control procedures. Liability for products proven defective, if any, is limited to replacement of the defective product or the refund of the purchase price paid for the defective product as determined by Rust Patrol®. NO OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND IS MADE BY RUST PATROL®, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.